A sound and light guided tour to delight both young and old alike. A site where Prehistory, Geology and the Origins of the Basque People meet...and let’s not forget the Bear who inhabits the depth of the caves, and the bats. Site open throughout the year!
Grottes de Sare
Opening Hours :
- February 10th to March 31th Monday to Friday: from 2 pm to 5 pm*. Saturday and Sunday, from 1 pm to 5 pm*.
- April 1st to July 31st: Everyday from 10am to 6pm*.
- August : Everyday from 10am to 7pm*
- September : Everyday from 10am to 6pm*
- October 1st to October 30th : Everyday from 10am to 5pm*
- Octubre 31th to 2021 January 3th: Monday to Friday from 2 pm to 5 pm*. Saturday and Sunday, from 1 pm to 5 pm*
- Days of Closing Closed on 2020 December 25th and 2021 January 1st.
- Annual closure on 2021 January 3th (at night).
*departure of the last daily guided tour. Please present yourself at the entrance 15 minutes before the departure of the last daily visit in order to buy your tickets.
Be careful ! Following the daily program, the scheduled departure time of the last daily visit can be modified.
A sound and light guided tour
Thematic of the place
Nature site / Guided tour
Public priceAdulte : €9.00
Enfant : €5.00
Price with the passAdulte : Free
Enfant : Free